Home Emergency Cover
HOME EMERGENCY COVER – PLUMBING AND HEATING COVER
Boiler Breakdown Cover
Boiler breakdowns can be inconvenient and expensive.
Here at Boiler Cover Experts we want to eliminate the worry, Our Boiler Breakdown Cover covers you against the cost of future repairs if your boiler breaks down.
- Unlimited call outs
- Unlimited claims
- All parts
- All labour
Terms & Conditions Apply
Annual Boiler Service
- A visual check of the boiler
- The boiler being fired safely to identify any working faults
- A flue gas analysis efficiency test
- Opening up the boiler and inspecting it, if necessary
- Checking the flue and ventilation are in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations
- Checking and adjusting the system pressure
- Cleaning the condensate trap
- Visually checking and bleeding radiators, if necessary
- A visual check of the hot water cylinder
- Confirmation in writing that the service has been carried out.
Carbon Monoxide Test
What is carbon monoxide?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous gas produced by the incomplete burning of natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). This can happen when a gas appliance has been incorrectly fitted, badly repaired, or poorly maintained. It can also occur if flues, chimneys or vents are blocked. Solid fuels, such as coal, wood, petrol, as well as oil, can also produce carbon monoxide when they burn.
We will perform a carbon monoxide test to make sure you and your family are safe.
- Check your gas appliances
- Test your carbon monoxide alarm if fitted, if not fitted we can fit for you.
- Make any improvements needed
- Provide a report
Gas Safety Check and Cover
A gas appliance safety check ensures an appliance:
- Is properly set and adjusted so the gas burns correctly
- Is suitable for the room it’s located in
- Is physically stable, securely fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
Our engineer will also make sure:
- There’s an adequate and permanent air supply that’s suitable for the appliance installed
- All safety devices are functioning properly
- Any flues, chimneys and air vents are operating correctly
- Check the installation is in good condition by visually inspecting the pipework as far as reasonably practicable
- Test the gas pipework to make sure there are no leaks
Central Heating System Cover
Our Central Heating System Cover offers you the security of having your boiler and gas central heating maintained regularly and carry out repairs if it breaks down.
- Repairs to your heating system
- Motorised valves
- Hot water feed
- Expansion tank
Plumbing and Drainage Cover
- The hot and cold water pipes internal to your home between the stopcock and your taps or appliances
- Water supply pipes within your boundary between your home and the mains supply pipes
- Excavation of underground pipes
- Leaking taps and running toilets
- Ball cocks, syphons, and valves
- Replacement of non-ceramic tap washers
- Blocked or leaking internal drains and waste pipes
- Blocked or leaking external drains and waste pipes within your boundary
- Excavation of underground drains