Boiler Cover Experts HEATING AND PLUMBING COVER PLANS!
We offer a range of cover plans to suit your specific needs, all of which offer a high level of protection, so whichever plan you choose, you can rest assured you’re covered!
All our cover plans include an annual boiler service, unlimited engineer call outs and a customer helpline.
To help you manage your finances efficiently, we offer fixed-price cover plans. No matter how many claims you make, your payment plan stays the same.
Most boiler insurance companies increase the cost of their cover significantly after the first year. Boiler Cover Experts will NEVER increase the costs because we value long-term relationships with our customers.
Unlike most of our competitors, we cover everything plumbing and heating related in your property. We consider our reputation of the highest standard and customer satisfaction is our No.1 aim. Our customer service team work directly with our team of Gas Safe registered engineers, ensuring a rapid response to emergencies. Call today: 0800 014 7199
LANDLORD COVER PLANS
It is now a legal requirement as a landlord to ensure your tenants’ safety. All gas appliances, as well pipes and flues must be checked and issued with a CP12 Gas Safety Certificate showing they are operating safely at all times.
ARE YOU LANDLORD?
Whether you have 1 property or a portfolio of properties we offer cover plans to take care of your properties heating and plumbing.
Our heating and plumbing cover plans also include:
- Landlords gas safety check
- CP12 certificate.
We can cover, fix, service & repair all major brands, some of the popular brands we cover are…
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Bronze and Gold?
Our Bronze Plan covers you for your Annual Boiler Service and 24hr support line.
Our Gold Plan covers you for your Annual Boiler Service plus Boiler Breakdown and Carbon Monoxide Test
What is the difference between Gold and Platinum?
Our Gold Plan covers you for Boiler Breakdowns, Annual Boiler Service and Carbon Monoxide Test.
Our Platinum Plan covers you for everything in our Gold Plan plus Gas Safety Check and Cover and Central Heating System.
What is the difference between Platinum and Diamond?
Our Platinum Plan covers you for Boiler Breakdowns, Annual Boiler Service, Carbon Monoxide Test, Gas Safety Chaeck and Cover and Central Heating System.
Our Diamond Plan covers you for everything in our Platinum Plan plus Plumbing and Drainage Cover.
Do you cover all makes and models of boilers?
We cover all popular makes and models of domestic boiler as long as they are wall mounted, natural gas powered. We also cover electric boilers and cylinders.
We can cover, fix, service & repair all major brands, some of the popular brands we cover are Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Viessmann, Ideal, Baxi, Glow-worm, Potterton, Alpha, Intergas, Vokèra and many more. For gas boilers, we do not cover the following models:
- Ideal Mexico
- Potterton Powermax
- Baxi Bermuda
- Ideal Keston
My boiler and central heating is very old, will you still cover it?
Yes, We can cover boiler in excess of 15 years of age provided your boiler is powered by natural gas and wall mounted, has no pre-existing faults, has been regularly serviced, and is in good working condition when you sign up.
What is an excess amount and how excess works?
“Excess” means the first amount of each claim, payable by you to the helpline before the Approved Engineer will attend. This payment will be taken by the helpline before Assistance is provided. Payment can be made by way of credit or debit card.
Do you provide boiler cover for landlords?
We specialize in landlord boiler cover plans, for more information on our landlord cover plans click here.
Can I speak with someone if I have some questions about buying boiler cover?
You are more than welcome to call our friendly sales team on 0800 014 7100 or 0161 549 1009. Our sales lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. However, our helpline is open 24/7 throughout the year.
Are you Gas Safe registered?
Yes we are Gas Safe Registered.
How are we keeping our customers safe during home visits?
During your phone consultation, we’ll ask if anyone in your household:
- Has Covid-19 symptoms
- Has been told to self-isolate
- Is shielding or vulnerable
Our engineers are following recent guidelines by:
- Washing/sanitising their hands before and throughout your appointment
- Sanitising their work area after the job
- Always keeping at least two metres away from you
- Wearing a disposable facemask as appropriate during the job
I have an appointment, but I think I could have coronavirus?
If anyone in your household exhibits coronavirus symptoms in the 14 days before our visit OR has been asked to self-isolate, please cancel or reschedule your appointment by calling 0800 014 7199 or 0161 549 1009.
How are you protecting vulnerable customers?
Ensuring the safety of vulnerable customers is our top priority. That’s why we prioritise the calls of vulnerable customers.
OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT OUR SEVICE…
I would like to thank boiler cover experts for taking the worry out of my gas and drainage services. As a landlord I don’t have time to worry about boiler breakdowns and cover issues. Always best to leave this to the professionals.
I highly recommend boiler cover experts. If I’d not had cover from boiler cover experts I would be at a loss of around £2500 this year alone.
One of the best buys I have made in a long time. Trustworthy and honest.
- Manchester – Ancoats, Ardwick, Baguley, Beswick, Blackley, Burnage, Charlestown, Cheetham, Chorlton, Manchester City Centre, Clayton, Collyhurst, Crumpsall, Didsbury, Fallowfield, Gorton, Harpurhey, Hulme, Levenshulme, Longsight, Miles Platting, Moss Nook, Moss Side, Moston, Newall Green, Newton Heath, Northenden, Northern Moor, Openshaw, Peel Hall, Rusholme, Sharston, Whalley Range, Withington, Woodhouse Park, Wythenshawe.
- Oldham – Abbey Hills, Bardsley, Coldhurst, Coppice, Copster Hill, Derker, Fitton Hill, Freehold, Garden Suburb, Greenacres, Hathershaw, Hollins, Hollinwood, Limeside, Moorside, Oldham Town Centre, Oldham Mumps, Sholver, Waterhead, Werneth, Westwood.
- Salford – Little Hulton, Walkden, Swinton, Pendlebury, Kersal, Broughton, Irwell, Langworthy, Ordsall, Weaste, Seedley, Eccles, Winton, Barton, Irlam, Cadishead.
- Stockport – Bramhall, Bredbury, Woodley, Romiley, Brinnington, Stockport Central, Cheadle, Gatley, Cheadle Hulme, Davenport, Cale Green, Edgeley, Cheadle Heath, Hazel Grove, Heald Green, Heaton Chapel, Heaton Moor, Heaton Mersey, Heaton Norris, Marple, High Lane, Offerton, Reddish.
- Tameside – Ashton-under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Denton, Droylsden, Dukinfield, Hyde, Longdendale, Mossley, Stalybridge.
- Trafford – Altrincham, Ashton on Mersey, Bowdon, Broadheath, Hale Barns, Hale, Timperley, Bucklow St Martins, Davyhulme East, Davyhulme West, Flixton, Gorse Hill, Longford, Stretford, Urmston, Brooklands, Sale Moor.
- Cheshire – Alderley Edge, Knutsford, Mobberley, Prestbury, Wilmslow